Associate Technical Architect
At Rappid we're looking for an Associate Technical Architect to help us strengthen our team and build high-impact solutions for our customer’s. We are a fast-growing startup in the Low Code/ No Code space and want you to play a major role as we build the company.
Contracted · Remote
About the job
As an Associate Technical Architect at Rappid, you'll be responsible for building custom Low Code / No Code solutions for our customers. You will work with a team of Rappid Solution Architects and Product Managers on design, scope, development, testing, training and maintenance of customer projects. You will be a critical factor in consulting and delivering business transformation alongside the Rappid team.
Typical Project Work Includes:
- Brainstorm and architect solutions with the Rappid Solution Delivery Team
- Solve critical business and technical challenges
- Identify, research and recommend new development platforms/tools
- Create custom solutions using tools such as Zudy, Retool, Zapier, Airtable, Integromat, Adalo and many more.
- Coordinate collaboration Sessions with customers to review project deliverables
- Assist with documenting training and process transformation
You won’t be directly managing people in this role, but you will be a critical member in the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in furthering their career and learning the balance between business process and technology design.
We're at the beginning of our journey and want you to be part of building the business from the start. We are striving to build a culture that focuses on our team and be people-first.
- You are a strong self-manager, clear communicator and willing to expand your comfort zone to learn something new
- You have the ability to listen to client challenges and work with a team to translate requirements into a developed solution
- You have a passion for analyzing complex issues and distilling concepts to clients
- You have an understanding of application design, development, maintenance and enhancement lifecycle
- You have experience working with data and understand relational data
- It is a nice to have if you are familiar with Low Code / No Code platforms and tools
We are a team of solution architects and business experts helping our customers digitally transform their organization through low code platforms. Founded in 2021, we are at the beginning of our journey and growing fast.
Our goal is to create a company that allows team members to show their best work and excel on projects they are passionate about. To do so, we create technology solutions for our customers. We focus on the most impactful initiatives and high-value projects. We utilize the newest Low Code / No Code platforms to propel our delivery and transform business processes at incredible pace.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Associate Technical Architect? Then we'd love to hear about you! After submitting your application, if we think it's a great fit we'll schedule a 30-minute phone interview. This way we can get to know you better and answer your questions. Lastly, we'll give you a small homework assignment (to feel nostalgic) and then schedule a technical interview to review.Apply Now
We are a team of solution architects and business experts helping our customers digitally transform their organization through low code platforms.Our website